2018 Father's Day Gift Guide
Father's Day is June 17th, do you know what you're going to get for your dad, husband, grandfather or any other father in your life? No fear...Pré de Provence is here! We have the ultimate luxury gift guide to help you find the perfect present no matter his style.
For The Techie Dad
For the father who loves all things tech here's 5 ultra cool tech gifts:
3. Go Pro - Get dad the gift that keeps giving all year long. He can relive his greatest adventures over and over with a Go Pro.
4. Prynt Photo Printer - Most dad's like things old school, like printed photos. Give your techie dad the gift that allows him to enjoy printed photos straight from his smartphone with the Prynt Photo Printer.
5. Ultra HD TV - Want to give dad the ultimate gift of luxury? Go all out with The Frame Premium 4K Ulta HD TV from Samsung.
For the Grooming Dad
For the father who likes to primp and pamper himself, here are 5 luxurious grooming gifts:
1. Pré de Provence No.63 Men's Collection - This collection has something for dads with beards and dads without, it smells amazing and will quickly become his new favorite.
3. Electric Toothbrush - Now a toothbrush doesn't seem like a very exciting gift, but you really cannot go wrong with a luxury electric toothbrush like the DiamondClean toothbrush from Sonicare!
4. Quad-Milled French Soap - Give dad a gift that will make him feel luxurious every single day. The Sage Quad-Milled French Soap from Pré de Provence is the perfect gift item.
5. 100% Pure Shea Butter - Does dad work a lot with his hands? 100% Shea Butter will give you smooth skin no matter how rough it's gotten.
For the Cook Dad
Does he love food and love to cook? Here are 5 gifts for the foodie father:
1. Grill - Does dad love to BBQ? The Weber Genesis II E-410 Copper 4 Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill is highly rated and while it comes with a hefty price tag, it will be well worth it for years to come.
2. High-Quality Apron - If dad loves to spend time at the grill or in the kitchen he needs a high-quality apron. The Foodie Mushroom Chino Chef's Apron from Knus House is the perfect gift for the foodie dad!
3. Searing Kit - Want to take dad's cooking to the next level? The Sansaire Searing Kit is the ultimate cooking gift for any dad who enjoys cooking meats.
4. Sushi Making Kit - Sushi is delicious and actually extremely fun to make. Provide dad with everything he needs for a fun night of sushi making with the Sushi Chef Sushi Making Kit
5. Cheese of the Month Club - Give dad something to look forward to every month with a cheese of the month club. Murray's Cheese offers amazing cheeses that have been praised by Oprah and Rachael Ray!
For the Travel Dad
For any dad who loves to travel and explore the world, here are 5 travel-related gifts he shouldn't go on his next adventure without:
1. Eye Mask - Traveling means having to sleep in unfamiliar places, sometimes when you're trying to beat jet lag, that means trying to catch some zzz's during the day when the light is shining. The 40 Blinks Eye Mask is sleek and compact and extremely comfortable.
2. Plug Adapter - If dad travels internationally he is bound to run into the issue of needing a plug adapter. Nip that hassle in the bud with the 5 in 1 Adapter from the Container Store.
3. Camp Hammock - The perfect gift for any dads who love camping and outdoor adventure is the Honest Outfitters Camping Hammock.
4. Neck Pillow - Anyone who does plane travel knows how important having a neck pillow is. The Gusto Inflatable Neck Pillow is perfect because it's comfortable and can be deflated for easy storage.
5. Cocktail Kit - Let's face it, sometimes airline drinks aren't that great. Give dad the gift that will elevate his flight experience. The Carry on Cocktail Kit (alcohol not included) comes in 4 drink styles and is something dad is sure to enjoy.
For the Dad Who Has Everything
What do you do when dad has everything he needs (or wants) but you still want to treat him to something special? Here are 5 gifts to give even when he has it all:
1. Ancestry Kit - Help dad find out more about his heritage and background with an ancestry kit like 23 and Me.
2. An Experience - He has everything he could want, but he is sure to enjoy an experience! Take him out to dinner or a movie, or enjoy a cooking class together. If you have the time and the money, take or send him on a trip!
3. A Service - Dads do a lot for their families, so this Father's Day get someone to help him with some of the things he does. Hire a gardener, a housekeeper, painter or handyman to assist dad with pesky house chores.
4. Sweets - Bake him a batch of cookies, or make him a cake that he can enjoy. Here are 25 of the Best Dessert Recipes to get you started.
5. Art - Everyone has their own style of art, figure out what his is, and then have a piece commissioned, or have a portrait done of his family. This is a gift he is sure to cherish forever.
No matter what you give dad this Father's Day, make sure you let him know how much you love and appreciate him and all he does!